APC Remote Panel with Power Sharing
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Monitor AC current and prevent overloads.
The APC is designed to work with the inverter side of the Mass Combi to allow you to monitor system status. This compact display uses LEDs to indicate AC status use in percentage of available power, the AC voltage from the active power source and lets you set the Power Sharing limit. The power sharing LEDs display the current set limit to prevent the input circuit protection from tripping. A failure indicator illuminates when a fault is detected in the system.
- Allows monitoring of AC side of Mass Combi inverter/charger
- Displays current usage (in percentage) of available AC power derived from battery banks
- Indicates AC voltage
- Allows users to set level of power sharing
- Failure indicator alerts users a fault is detected in the system
- Includes 19' 6" (6m) remote connection cable
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.