Mass 24/50-2 Battery Charger
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Superior performance engineered for high demands in extreme conditions.
Suitable for a wide range of applications, the Mass 24/50-2 charger is engineered to meet the needs of commercial and recreational applications. Compatible with all battery types, this charger is ideal for larger battery banks. The ability to be paralleled with other Mass chargers makes it an excellent choice for larger battery banks.
Programmable 3+ step automatic charging system provides a safe and efficient charge and allows the Mass 24/50-5 to match battery manufacturer charging requirements. To extend battery life, an included temperature sensor relays battery condition so that the charger can tailor output to meet the changing needs. Power factor correction provides a consistent charge even when using less than ideal AC sources.
The durable, lightweight anodized aluminum and stainless steel casing provides excellent protection to internal circuitry. Internal components have been coated to prevent corrosion and better function in damp and condensation prone locations. The 180,000 hours MTBF (mean time between failures) provides the confidence of reliability.
- Top quality battery charger designed for professional and recreational applications
- Programmable 3+ stage automatic charging (through MasterBus network controller, sold separately)
- Compatible with flooded, AGM, Gel and Lithium-ion batteries
- The Current Control function allows you to reduce the battery charger power to prevent blowing the fuse, even when the voltage drops
- Can be paralleled with other chargers to increase output for larger battery banks
- Faster charging of batteries, even with when input current is limited or inconsistent
- Durable lightweight, stainless steel, anodized aluminum casing
- Internal components coated to prevent damage from moisture and condensation
- Includes temperature sensor to allow charger to modify charge based on battery temp
- Insensitive to electromagnetic effects from other devices
- Full power at temperatures of up to 45˚C.
- Can provide stable power supply even without batteries to keep system power available during battery changes
- Front mounted display with GMDSS alarm functions
Detailed technical and installtion information can found in the owner's manual linked below.
Mass 24/50-2 Battery Charger
Marine UL Listed
|Multi Bank Chargers||3 Banks|
|Voltage||24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).