MASTERVOLT–Masterlink Inverter Charger Control
Masterlink Inverter Charger Control
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Vital electrical system information at the push of a button.
Want to know what state of charge your batteries are in? Need to know how much time is left before the batteries are dead? The Masterlink can help. Mastervolt makes reading and understanding your boat’s electrical system intuitive with this compact display. Compatible with Mass Sine inverters, Mass battery chargers and Mass Combi inverter/chargers, the Masterlink gatthers system data and presents it in an easy to read form with features that convert technical information to usable statistics. With the push of a button you can call up Amp hour consumption, time remaining until a specific battery bank is discharged, system voltage and charge or discharge current. You will be able to know the exact stage of each battery bank at any given second.
The Masterlink also provides remote control of electrical components so that you can make changes based on the information in the display. Switch ON or OFF the inverter or charger from the display and make adjustments to maximum charge current and power sharing features.
Stay on top of your complex electrical system with up to the second information and component control using an easy to read Masterlink display.
- Remote display that centralizes system data
- Compatible with Mastervolt Mass Sine inverters, Mass battery chargers, and Mass Combi inverter/chargers
- Provides easy to read information
- State-of-charge of your battery
- System voltage and system charge- or discharge current
- Amp-hours consumed from the battery
- Time remaining until your battery is empty (at current consumption rate)
- Provides remote control of inverters and chargers
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.