Baby Beach Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Color||Neutral Grey|
|Lens Material||Maui Pure Synthetic|
A scaled-down version of the classic aviator style, these sunglasses work well on smaller to medium faces.
Located on the North Shore of Maui, Baby Beach is dramatically beautiful (and not just suited for the younger set). Its protected lagoon makes for good swimming for children and adults alike. Maui Jim's Baby Beach Polarized Sunglasses are a wee bit smaller than the classic aviators, but every bit as stylish and protective. Their PolarizedPlus2® lens technology quickly goes beyond shielding your eyes from glare and harmful UV rays to revealing and enhancing the colors that define where you live and play. Utilizing MauiPure® lenses, Maui Jim's most popular non-glass lens material, you get optics almost as crisp as glass yet they're ultra lightweight and offer excellent scratch and shatter resistance. And their lightweight frames are made of pure titanium for comfort and rugged durability. You'll find the nonslip silicone nose pads are not just comfortable, they also help keep your sunglasses on your face. Although, if you want to be extra sure they don't end up falling off at an inopportune moment (like when reeling in a fish on your SUP or accidentally stumbling upon a beach where sunbathing is unobstructed by conventional attire), a neoprene retainer or leash (sold separately) is inexpensive insurance.
HCL® Bronze – this tint is versatile in changing conditions and provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint. Best in full sunlight to overcast.
- Maui Jim's most popular lens material
- Ultra lightweight with excellent scratch and shatter resistance
- Optics almost as crisp as SuperThin Glass
- Clearshell® treatment on both sides of the lens enhances durability
- PolarizedPlus2® technology eliminates 99.9% of glare
- Superior precision with absolute clarity
- Sharp contrast with great depth perception
- Bi-Gradient mirror at the top and bottom of the lens squints for you so your eyes can relax
- Anti-reflective surface blocks bounce-back glare from behind and eliminates eye fatigue
- Enhance natural light instead of dimming it for exceptional color and clarity
- Waterproof and oleophobic to shed water and repel grease
- Block 100% of all harmful UV rays
- 95% reduction in high-energy blue light (HEV)
- Enhance red, green and blue light waves
Pure Titanium Frames
- Lightweight, durable and comfortable
- Modified aviator style complements smaller to medium faces
- Gloss finish for a sleek look
- Double bridge design
- Adjustable, nonslip silicone nose pads
- Anti-corrosive traditional hinge
- 6 base curve
- MauiPure® lenses
- Pure titanium frames
- Includes case
- Prescription ready
- Two-year warranty
All Maui Jim sunglasses have been recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV filter for the eyes and surrounding skin.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.