Kanaha Polarized Sunglasses
From where we sit, the unobstructed view you'll have with these sunglasses only begs for one thing:
To be worn on or around the water.
Far from Maui's cruise ships, the secluded Kanaha Beach Park is one of the top windsurfing and kiteboarding beaches you'll find anywhere in the world. Maui Jim's Kanaha Polarized Sunglasses with their 8-base frames of lightweight yet durable Grilamid are ready for everything from participating in fast-action sports to watching fast-action sports. Their PolarizedPlus2® lens technology goes beyond shielding your eyes from glare and harmful UV rays to reveal and enhance the colors that define that previously mentioned unobstructed view. If durability and protection against shattering are a priority, Maui Jim's polycarbonate lens material is up to the task. You'll also find nonslip rubberon nose pads to ensure your comfort and to help keep them on your face. Although, if you want to be extra sure they don't end up falling off at an inopportune moment (like when you're reaching for that extra stroke on your stand-up paddleboard or when you're reaching for that last puka shell choker at the beachside stand), a neoprene retainer or leash (sold separately) is inexpensive insurance.
Neutral Gray – this tint has the highest light reduction for rich color and contrast. Best for bright, direct sunlight.
- Offers the most shatter resistance
- Durable and lightweight
- PolarizedPlus2® technology eliminates 99.9% of glare
- Superior precision with absolute clarity
- Sharp contrast with great depth perception
- Bi-Gradient mirror at the top and bottom of the lens squints for you so your eyes can relax
- Anti-reflective surface blocks bounce-back glare from behind and eliminates eye fatigue
- Enhance natural light instead of dimming it for exceptional color and clarity
- Waterproof and oleophobic to shed water and repel grease
- Block 100% of all harmful UV rays
- 95% reduction in high-energy blue light (HEV)
- Enhance red, green and blue light waves
- A lightweight, durable polymer with extreme bending strength
- Retains its shape
- Gloss finish
- Fixed saddle-style bridge
- Nonslip rubberon nose pads
- Anti-corrosive, stainless steel pin hinge
- 8 base curve
- Polycarbonate lenses
- Grilamid frames
- Includes case
- Prescription ready
- Two-year warranty
All Maui Jim sunglasses have been recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV filter for the eyes and surrounding skin.
These products may contain bisphenol-A (BPA), a chemical known to the state of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system.