Past transcends present in this fresh take on a full frame wayfarer style.
A mixed plate is a plate lunch with more than one entrée and authentic Hawaiian cuisine often features a fusion of foods from around the Islands. Maui Jim's Mixed Plate Polarized Sunglasses are made to offer more than just protection, they also bring the colors around you to life. Their PolarizedPlus2® lens technology goes beyond shielding your eyes from glare and harmful UV rays to reveal and enhance the colors that define your waterlife. With SuperThin Glass lenses you get Maui Jim's crispest optics and the best scratch and solvent resistance. Durable, corrosion-resistant and lightweight, their nylon frames have a retro style that works and plays as hard as you do. Their large lenses provide extra protection for your eyes and surrounding skin. The nonslip, embedded rubber nose pads and unique keyhole bridge are there for your comfort and to help keep your sunglasses securely on your face. Although, if you want to be extra sure they don't end up falling off at an inopportune moment (like when releasing that barracuda you just caught or joining in on a hula dance at your next luau), a neoprene retainer or leash (sold separately) is inexpensive insurance.
Maui Rose® – this subtle rose tint is the most comfortable on your eyes and has the highest contrast for everyday variable conditions. Excellent for fast-moving sports. Best in full sunlight to overcast.
SuperThin Glass Lenses
- Absolute crispest optics available
- 20% thinner and lighter than standard glass lenses
- PolarizedPlus2® technology eliminates 99.9% of glare
- Superior precision with absolute clarity
- Sharp contrast with great depth perception
- Bi-Gradient mirror at the top and bottom of the lens squints for you so your eyes can relax
- Anti-reflective surface blocks bounce-back glare from behind and eliminates eye fatigue
- Enhance natural light instead of dimming it for exceptional color and clarity
- Best scratch and solvent resistance
- Waterproof and oleophobic to shed water and repel grease
- Block 100% of all harmful UV rays
- 95% reduction in high-energy blue light (HEV)
- Enhance red, green and blue light waves
- Lightweight injection-molded nylon
- Refined rectangular shape
- Saddle-style keyhole bridge
- Embedded, nonslip rubber nose pads
- Spring hinge
- 6 base curve
- SuperThin Glass lenses
- Nylon frames
- Includes case
- Prescription ready
- Two-year warranty
All Maui Jim sunglasses have been recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV filter for the eyes and surrounding skin.
Mixed Plate Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Material||Super Thin Glass|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.