This pair of wrap-round sunglasses features a take-no-prisoners style that is just as at home on the water as it is on the beach.
Named after a pair of secluded waterfalls found by exploring the jungle of Maui's Ho'olawa Valley on the road to Hana. Maui Jim's Twin Falls Polarized Sunglasses, part of their PureAir® collection, mirror the power of these iconic waterfalls. Their PolarizedPlus2® lens technology quickly goes beyond shielding your eyes from glare and harmful UV rays to revealing and enhancing the colors that surround you by land or by sea. Utilizing MauiPure® lenses, Maui Jim's most popular non-glass lens material, you get optics almost as crisp as glass yet they're ultra lightweight and offer excellent scratch and shatter resistance. And their lightweight frames are made of extra strong Grilamid for extreme durability under all conditions. You'll find the adjustable, nonslip rabalon nose pads are not just comfortable, they also help keep your sunglasses on your face. Although, if you want to be extra sure they don't end up falling off at an inopportune moment (like when you're paddling across the lake facing the rising sun or just as you're trying to take a selfie in front of that waterfall releasing fresh snowmelt), a neoprene retainer or leash (sold separately) is inexpensive insurance.
Maui Rose® – this subtle rose tint is the most comfortable on your eyes and has the highest contrast for everyday variable conditions. Excellent for fast-moving sports. Best in full sunlight to overcast.
- Maui Jim's most popular lens material
- Ultra lightweight with excellent scratch and shatter resistance
- Clearshell® treatment on both sides of the lens enhances durability
- Optics almost as crisp as SuperThin Glass
- PolarizedPlus2® technology eliminates 99.9% of glare
- Superior precision with absolute clarity
- Sharp contrast with great depth perception
- Bi-Gradient mirror at the top and bottom of the lens squints for you so your eyes can relax
- Anti-reflective surface blocks bounce-back glare from behind and eliminates eye fatigue
- Enhance natural light instead of dimming it for exceptional color and clarity
- Waterproof and oleophobic to shed water and repel grease
- Block 100% of all harmful UV rays
- 95% reduction in high-energy blue light (HEV)
- Enhance red, green and blue light waves
- A lightweight, durable polymer with extreme bending strength
- Retains its shape
- Modified rectangular wrap style
- Gloss finish
- Saddle-style fixed bridge
- Adjustable, nonslip rabalon nose pads
- Traditional pin hinge
- 8 base curve
- MauiPure® lenses
- Grilamid frames
- Includes case
- Prescription ready
- Two-year warranty
All Maui Jim sunglasses have been recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV filter for the eyes and surrounding skin.
Twin Falls Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Color||HCL Bronze|
|Lens Material||Maui Pure Synthetic|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.