Women's Koki Beach Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Color||Neutral Grey|
|Lens Material||Maui Pure Synthetic|
Looking for a pair of sunglasses that're so lightweight you quickly forget you have them on?
Your search ends here.
Koki Beach is located on Maui's east shore along the road to Hana. According to Hawaiian legend, this is where Pele, the volcano goddess, fought her final battle with her older sister Namakaokaha’i (try saying that name three times real fast), goddess of the ocean. In addition to its popular surf break, Koki Beach is also known for its pink tinted sands which are a product of white sand mixed with red from a nearby cinder hill.
Maui Jim's Koki Beach Polarized Sunglasses, part of their PureAir® collection, were inspired by the raw beauty of this oceanside retreat. Their PolarizedPlus2® lens technology quickly goes beyond shielding your eyes from glare and harmful UV rays to revealing and enhancing the full range of colors where you live and play. Utilizing MauiPure® lenses, Maui Jim's most popular non-glass lens material, you get optics almost as crisp as glass yet they're ultra lightweight and offer excellent scratch and shatter resistance. And their lightweight frames are made of injected nylon with a high-gloss finish that really makes their colors pop. You'll find the adjustable, nonslip nose pads are comfortable and help keep your sunglasses on your face. Although, if you want to be extra sure they don't end up falling off at an inopportune moment (like when a wave breaks across the bow of your fishing boat or a sneaker wave crashes your tranquil beach party), a neoprene retainer or leash (sold separately) is inexpensive insurance.
HCL® Bronze – this tint is versatile in changing conditions and provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint. Best in full sunlight to overcast.
Maui Rose® – this subtle rose tint is the most comfortable on your eyes and has the highest contrast for everyday variable conditions. Excellent for fast-moving sports. Best in full sunlight to overcast.
- Maui Jim's most popular lens material
- Ultra lightweight with excellent scratch and shatter resistance
- Optics almost as crisp as SuperThin Glass
- Clearshell® treatment on both sides of the lens enhances durability
- PolarizedPlus2® technology eliminates 99.9% of glare
- Superior precision with absolute clarity
- Sharp contrast with great depth perception
- Bi-Gradient mirror at the top and bottom of the lens squints for you so your eyes can relax
- Anti-reflective surface blocks bounce-back glare from behind and eliminates eye fatigue
- Enhance natural light instead of dimming it for exceptional color and clarity
- Waterproof and oleophobic to shed water and repel grease
- Block 100% of all harmful UV rays
- 95% reduction in high-energy blue light (HEV)
- Enhance red, green and blue light waves
- Lightweight injected nylon
- Rounded frame shape best fits medium face sizes
- High-gloss finish
- Saddle-style bridge design
- Adjustable, nonslip nose pads
- Traditional pin hinge
- 6 base curve
- MauiPure® lenses
- Nylon frames
- Includes case
- Prescription ready
- Two-year warranty
All Maui Jim sunglasses have been recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV filter for the eyes and surrounding skin.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.