Women's Nalani Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Material||Maui Pure Synthetic|
The larger size of their lenses means these sunglasses will also protect your eyes from wind and blowing debris.
Nalani means "serenity of the skies" in Hawaiian. Known for beautiful colors, Hawaiian skies range from bright blue afternoon skies to rich red-orange sunsets. Maui Jim's Nalani Polarized Sunglasses with their PolarizedPlus2® lens technology quickly go beyond shielding your eyes from glare and harmful UV rays to revealing and enhancing the wonderful colors that define wherever you live and play. Utilizing MauiPure® lenses, Maui Jim's most popular non-glass lens material, you get optics almost as crisp as glass yet they're ultra lightweight and offer excellent scratch and shatter resistance. And their large rectangle frames are made of lightweight, yet extremely durable acetate with a high-gloss finish that gives them a modern look that totally matches their modern, feminine shape. If you want to be extra sure they don't end up falling off at an inopportune moment (like when you're watching topside for the first sign of land on your yacht or perfecting your golf swing at the country club), a neoprene retainer or leash (sold separately) is inexpensive insurance.
HCL® Bronze – this tint is versatile in changing conditions and provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint. Best in full sunlight to overcast.
- Maui Jim's most popular lens material
- Ultra lightweight with excellent scratch and shatter resistance
- Optics almost as crisp as SuperThin Glass
- PolarizedPlus2® technology eliminates 99.9% of glare
- Superior precision with absolute clarity
- Sharp contrast with great depth perception
- Bi-Gradient mirror at the top and bottom of the lens squints for you so your eyes can relax
- Anti-reflective surface blocks bounce-back glare from behind and eliminates eye fatigue
- Enhance natural light instead of dimming it for exceptional color and clarity
- Waterproof and oleophobic to shed water and repel grease
- Block 100% of all harmful UV rays
- 95% reduction in high-energy blue light (HEV)
- Enhance red, green and blue light waves
- Lightweight, extremely durable and easily adjustable
- Refined rectangle shape
- High-gloss finish
- Fixed saddle-style bridge design
- Anti-corrosive spring hinge
- 6 base curve
- MauiPure® lenses
- Acetate frames
- Includes case
- Prescription ready
- Two-year warranty
All Maui Jim sunglasses have been recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV filter for the eyes and surrounding skin.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.