MAZU–m2500 Sentry Bundle
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
m2500 Sentry Bundle
|Battery Life||12 Hours|
|Dimensions||14" x 9" x 9"|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
This value bundle from mazu™ includes:
- mazu™ m2500 Satellite System
- mazu™ Sentry Monitoring and Control Kit
- 12-month complimentary mazu™ Sentry service package
- Sport Fishing service credit $129
- Total savings of $274.00
The m2500 system and mazu™ iPad® app allows you to stay connected wherever you go.
The mazu app and m2500 Satellite System keeps you connected to a wide variety of powerful communication and navigation functionalities, including weather, email and SMS, navigation, and boat monitoring (with Sentry add-on).
Use the mazu™ iPad® app to download charts and prepare for the weather before you go, and then stay updated and connected via satellite.
Easy to use: The mazu™ iPad® app has an easy to use graphic interface. Simple touchscreen controls make downloading charts and requesting weather forecasts a snap. Save money when on shore, or near shore because mazu™ can be used via WiFi and cellular when it is available. Once away from land based internet sources simply connect the iPad® wirelessly to the onboard m2500 system and continue using via satellite. No need for complicated modems or interfacing systems. mazu™ works simply and wirelessly. You can connect to the m2500 system with the mazu™ iPad® app or any smart device with a browser.
Easy Set Up: Simple, anyone can do it, DIY installation. The m2500 system consists of just three pieces of hardware, the smart antenna, base unit and the illuminated keypad. One wire with both power and data connects the base unit and smart antenna. The antenna can be flush or rail mounted using a standard 1"-14 marine mount. Four screws mount the illuminated keypad which provides SOS initiation, monitoring of the Sentry sensors/actuators and a message waiting light. Connect the three components, the power cable (12-24V DC), activate the system and you are ready to go. Low power consumption of only four watts when transmitting.
Connection Plans for all budgets: Affordable, flexible monthly service plans starting at $39.99. Dry Dock plan allows you to put your plan on hold for only $9.95/month but still maintain access to email when you are not cruising. Sentry monitoring starts at $10/month with an active service plan. mazu™ iPad® app can always be used on cellular or Wi-Fi without using your satellite service plan.
mazu™ Sentry Monitoring and Control Kit: The mazu™ Sentry Monitoring and Control Kit is designed to give you peace of mind no matter where you go. This all-in-one package includes all the essential equipment needed in a remote monitoring system, including a float switch high-water sensor, a door or window open/closed magnetic sensor, a tactile pressure sensor, a shore power sensor and a remote-control actuator that can be connected to an electronic device such as lights, air conditioner or refrigerator.
mazu™ Sentry uses 100% global, reliable service using the Iridium satellite network. The mazu™ Sentry interface is easy to use and makes monitoring systems and controlling devices a breeze.
When purchased as part of this bundle, mazu™ Sentry includes a complimentary 12-month connection plan. After your 12-month subscription ends, mazu™ Sentry connectivity is available as an add-on for only $10.00/month for customers on an active mSeries plan, and $24.95/month for customers on a non-active plan.
The best sport fishing data – Find the breaks wherever you are
- ROFFS™ analysis and hot spots overlaid on your chart with your current position
- High definition sea surface temperature
- High definition chlorophyll
- Overlay directly onto your map and update while offshore
Sentry Monitoring and Control:
- Receive text or email alerts regarding vital vessel functions, power, bilge status, intruders
- Receive daily boat status updates when away from vessel
- Activate remotely via satellite: Sound alarms, turn on lights, fridges, AC or emergency pumps
- Emergency notifications: power is out, high water, vessel has moved, battery is low
- Custom rule creation: turn on lights and siren if door is opened. Bilge alarm activates spare pump
- Geo-fencing: Leave or Enter Zone
- Anchor alarm
mazuChat – Work as a team
- Join and manage group chats
- See your location and friends locations on your map
- Customize who can see and chat with you
Global Coverage - Affordable and reliable satellite service.
- 100% global, reliable service using the Iridium satellite network
Weather - Use up to date weather for planning and navigation
- Live and historic buoy information
- Seven-day wind and wave point forecasts
- Seven-day atmospheric point forecasts
- NOAA text forecasts
- GRIB overlays
- NEXRAD precipitation overlays
- Weather alerts
Email and SMS - Communication is easy even out at sea or in remote ports
- Send and receive emails and SMS text messages
- Use any device
- Send friends and family automatic updates with your position
Navigation - Easy route planning and tracking
- Overlay nautical charts
- On-screen tracking
- Import and export routes
- Create and edit routes
- Real time navigation dashboard including NMEA 2000 navigation and weather data
SOS - 24/7/365 search and rescue emergency response
- Responders know your vessel name and position immediately upon activation of SOS
- Two way communication with responders to let them know the emergency at hand
- Global network of search and rescue response
What's in the Box:
m2500 Series Satellite System
- Voucher for free mazu Sport Fishing App
- IGT-2100 with 30' cable
- ISI power cable
- *iPad not included
mazu™ Sentry Monitoring and Control Kit
- 12-month complimentary mazu™ Sentry service package
- One (1) Sentry adapter cable
- One (1) float switch high-water sensor
- One (1) door or window open/closed magnetic sensor
- One (1) tactile pressure sensor
- One (1) shore power sensor to monitor shore power status
- One (1) remote control actuator for connection to an electronic device such as lights, air conditioner or refrigerator
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.