m2500 Sentry Kit
|Battery Life||12 Hours|
|Dimensions||8 3/4" x 8 1/4" x 3 1/2"|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
mazu™ Sentry Monitoring and Control Kit
The mazu™ Sentry Monitoring and Control Kit* is designed to give you peace of mind no matter where you go. This all-in-one package includes all the essential equipment needed in a remote monitoring system, including a float switch high-water sensor, a door or window open/closed magnetic sensor, a tactile pressure sensor, a shore power sensor and a remote-control actuator that can be connected to an electronic device such as lights, air conditioner or refrigerator.
mazu™ Sentry uses 100% global, reliable service using the Iridium satellite network. The mazu™ Sentry interface is easy to use and makes monitoring systems and controlling devices a breeze.
mazu™ Sentry connectivity is available as an add-on for only $10.00/month for customers on an active mSeries plan, and $24.95/month for customers on a non-active plan.
Sentry Monitoring and Control:
- Receive text or email alerts regarding vital vessel functions, power, bilge status, intruders
- Receive daily boat status updates when away from vessel
- Activate remotely via satellite: Sound alarms, turn on lights, fridges, AC or emergency pumps
- Emergency notifications: Power is out, high water, vessel has moved, battery is low
- Custom rule creation: Turn on lights and siren if door is opened. Bilge alarm activates spare pump
- Geo-fencing: Leave or Enter Zone
- Anchor alarm
mazu™ Sentry Monitoring and Control Kit Includes:
- One (1) Sentry adapter cable
- One (1) float switch high-water sensor
- One (1) door or window open/closed magnetic sensor
- One (1) tactile pressure sensor
- One (1) shore power sensor to monitor shore power status
- One (1) remote control actuator for connection to an electronic device such as lights, air conditioner or refrigerator
- One (1) backup battery
*m2500 system required
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.