MERCURY MARINE–53336Q Carburetor Fuel Filter Cartridge
53336Q Carburetor Fuel Filter Cartridge
Protect injectors and sensitive engine parts by keeping fuel free of debris
Water and contaminates can damage engine parts and reduce performance and efficiency. Changing fuel filters at regular intervals maximizes performance. Replacing filter elements with original mercury filters ensure the task will be quick and function will be restored to factory specifications. We recommend having spare filters to restore funtion in the event of a clog.
- Original factory parts ensure fit and function
- Inline filters available in common fuel line sizes
- Filter kits come complete with gaskets
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels (E10)
- Model 1661800 Fuel Pump Cartridge: Fits applications with Rochester 2- and 4-barrel or MerCarb 2-barrel carburetors
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.