MERCURY MARINE–Inline Outboard Fuel Filter
Inline Outboard Fuel Filter
|Dimensions||Fits 5/16" Fuel Line|
Mercury original fuel filter to keep your outboard running at peak performance
Changing fuel filters at regular intervals ensures that the engine is running efficiently and at top performance levels. Quicksilver fuel filters ensure that what you are installing meets factory specifications and give you the confidence that your Mercury outboard is operating as it should. We recommend having a spare to address unexpected clogs.
- OEM part meets factory specifications and ensures fit
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels (E10)
- Compact and easy to install
- Designed for under the cowl applications
- 30/40 EFI 4-stroke outboard
- 40/50/60hp EFI 4 cylinder 4-stroke outboards
- 75-115hp 4-stroke (1B366823 and above)
- 150 EFI 4-stroke (1B905505 and above)
- 135hp up to 300hp Verado outboards
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.