MERCURY MARINE–Primer Bulb Assembly
Primer Bulb Assembly
Replace the priming bulb quickly and without tools
Older primer bulbs can break down when exposed to modern fuels because the rubber compounds were not designed to stand up to ethanol blends. They can crack and leak creating a potentially dangerous situation. Mercury helps to make replacement easier with their low permeation bulb. Included clamps do not require tools for installation to simplify securing 5/16" or 3/8" fuel line to pre-installed barbed check valves. Because of the tool-less installation, these bulbs are great to have as a spare to save the day.
- EPA compliant (molded into body)
- Constructed using materials engineered to be compatible with ethanol blended fuels
- 5/16" and 3/8"hose barb connections
- Includes hose clamps that do not require tools for quick a connection
- Replaces Mercury p/n 8M0061876, 8M0052973 and 8M0052973
- Great as a spare.
- Height: 5 1/4"
- Width: 5 1/4"
- Length: 10 3/4"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.