MINN KOTA–Bow Mount Trolling Motor Quick Release Bracket, RTA-54
Bow Mount Trolling Motor Quick Release Bracket, RTA-54
MINN KOTA Bow Mount Trolling Motor Quick Release Bracket, RTA-54
Easily remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion and specifically designed for higher thrust motors and longer shaft lengths.
Low-profile design leaves deck clear when motor is removed. Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with padlock (padlock not included, sold separately).NOTE: Recommended for 112 lb. thrust and 72" and 87" shaft trolling motors
- Designed to meet the increased stress created by high thrust motors and long shaft lengths
- Allows bow-mount trolling motors to be quickly mounted and/or removed from boat deck
- Low-profile design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and drop in over deck-mounted puck
- Constructed of marine grade composite, powder-coated aluminum, and stainless steel to resist rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Locking handle can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
- Compatible with Riptide Ulterra, Riptide Terrova and Riptide PowerDrive
- Recommended for 112 lb. thrust and 72" and 87" shaft trolling motors
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.