Edge 45 Hand Freshwater Bow-Mount Trolling Motor, 45" Shaft 45 lb. Thrust
|Mount Type||Latch & Door|
|Speeds||5 Forward/3 Reverse|
MINN KOTA Edge 45 Hand Control Freshwater Bow-Mount Trolling Motor
- Latch & Door Bracket: This bracket gives you a rock-solid hold while stowing your trolling motor and makes for easy removal
- 5 Speed Settings: Choose from five speed settings to dial in the right speed control when trolling
- Power Prop: For 3 1/4" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push through heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Guaranteed for life
- Cool Quiet Shaft: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life and stays quiet
- Shaft Length: 45"
- Maximum Thrust: 45 lbs.
- Voltage: 12 Volts
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.