With Digital Maximizer™, Endura Max trolling motors keep you on the water longer so you can catch more fish.
With the Endura Max the day isn’t over until you say that it’s over. Instead of wasting energy and draining your batteries with a constant flow of power, Digital Maximizer™ calculates the precise amount of power required at any setting, extending battery life and letting you stay on the water up to five times longer on a single battery charge. Control head features easy-access, integrated push-to-test battery meter that provides an instant "state of charge" display of remaining battery power. Reduced friction bearing system cuts fish-spooking noise and extra large motor windings and commutators dissipate heat, so motors run cooler, longer and quieter than ever before. Ergonomic, telescoping handle extends 6" for comfortable, easy steering. Indestructible composite shaft is guaranteed for life.
- Digital Maximizer™ extends time on the water
- Push-to-test meter informs of battery status
- Large motor windings and commutator dissipate heat for cool, quiet operation
- Comfortable telescoping tiller handle
- Composite shaft guaranteed for life
- Mount: Transom, 10-Position, Lever Lock Bracket
- Steering Type: Tiller
- Speeds: Variable with Digital Maximizer™
- Propeller Type: Power Prop
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on composite shaft; Limited two-year warranty on entire product
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.