MK 20C On-Board Alternator, 2 Bank
Alternator chargers put every ounce of power to good use. While on the water, they take your alternator's excess power and redistribute it to your trolling batteries. You get an extra boost, and better battery life.
- Charge-on-the-fly: After the boat's alternator has fully charged the starting battery, this technology will reroute the alternator power to the trolling motor batteries
- Battery Protection: extends battery life by protecting your battery from frequent deep discharges
- LED Indicator Lights: Inform of charge stage, maintenance mode status, error notifications and full charge
- Waterproof Construction: All on-board chargers are built to be waterproof, shock-resistant and vibration-resistant
- 3-Year Warranty: All battery chargers come with a full 3-year replacement warranty
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" x 7 1/4" x 3 1/2"
- Weight: 6 1/2 Pounds
- Output per Bank: 10 amps
- Power Source: Alternator DC
- Flooded Lead Acid Battery Compatible: Yes
- AGM Battery Compatible: Yes
- Gel Battery Compatible: No
- Waterproof: Yes
- Digital Control: No
- Saltwater Compatible: Yes
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.