MINN KOTA–MK 212PC Precision On-Board Charger, 2 Bank
MK 212PC Precision On-Board Charger, 2 Bank
A charger engineered for your trolling motor batteries.
Every time you plug in a Minn Kota Precision Charger it evaluates, cleans and conditions your batteries to prolong their life and give you the best possible performance for long days trolling the inlets on your favorite lake. These multi-bank, multi stage chargers can be set for different chemistries to tailor the charge to the needs of your batteries. A unique feature of the Precision chargers is the ability to set the charge profile for each individual bank. Flooded, AGM, High Performance AGM or Gel batteries can be charged using the same charger at the same time. LED indicator lights for each bank give you a battery status report instantly. An equalizing feature is available for periodic equalization for flooded acid batteries. This rugged charger is engineered to be installed onboard your boat and will handle the vibration, shock and splashes it will be exposed to. A handy plug holder keeps the AC plug protected while not in use to prevent corrosion and a possible current resistance. Watch the sun drop below the distant hill and continue to troll with confidence knowing that your trolling motor and accessory batteries have been properly charged using a Minn Kota Precision charger.
- Battery selection by bank: Allows you to charge three different battery types at the same time.
- LED indicators for each bank: A series of LEDs are dedicated to each bank so that you can monitor status without having to cycle through a menu to check a specific bank.
- Low-line voltage compensation: Delivers the same quick charge even when AC voltage has dropped as a result of a long extension cord.
- Multi-staged charging profiles: Micro-processor monitors battery condition and provides bulk, absorption and maintenance stages to match the required profiles of Flooded, AGM, High Performance AGM and Gel batteries.
- Auto temperature compensation: Monitors battery temperature and modifies charging rates to maintain and extend battery life
- Durable: Waterproof, shock resistant, and vibration resistant for permanent installation onboard.
- Ideal Use: Three individual batteries of the same or mixed chemistry or three banks of mixed chemistry batteries.
- Three-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 2 banks x 6 amps
- Volts: 12/24/
- Battery Banks: 2
- Chemistries: Flooded, AGM, and Performance AGM, Gel
- AC Input Voltage: 95-135VAC, 60Hz
- Charging Stages: 2
- Automatic Functions: battery sensing and distribution
- User Selectable Functions: Charging system algorithms, reprogrammable for battery type
- Status Indicators: LED display battery bank status
- Safety Features: Ignition protected, with over-voltage and over-current protection, reverse polarity protection
- Waterproof: Yes
- Remote Available: No
- Design Standards: Marine UL 1236
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Dimensions: 9 1/4"L x 8 1/4"W x 3 1/4"H
- Weight: 5 Pounds
- Warranty: Three years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.