Pontoon Freshwater Bow-Mount Trolling Motor, 52" Shaft, 70 lb. Thrust, 24V
|Controls||Tilt Twist Tiller|
Latch & Door
|Speeds||5 Forward/3 Reverse|
MINN KOTA Pontoon Freshwater Bow-Mount Trolling Motor
Put Minn Kota power to work on your pontoon. You get quiet, steady, all-day performance that's right for you. And with quick and easy mounting, you get a motor that's built to let you sit back and appreciate a perfect day on the lake.
- Latch & Door Bracket: This bracket gives you a rock-solid hold while stowing your trolling motor and makes for easy removal at the end of the day.
- Tilt Twist Tiller™: Get hands-on control of your motor with our Tilt Twist Tiller. Its ergonomic grip provides easy, responsive control of speed and steering.
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev Speed Settings: Five speed settings for forward and three speed settings for reverse.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and they guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.