|Mount Type||Bow Mount|
|Mount Type||Bow Mount|
Brains, brawn and effortless control—the Terrova Freshwater Trolling Motor powers through the water so you can focus on the fish.
The innovative features found in this trolling motor make your life on the water easier. Redesigned Terrova features like the updated lift-assist mechanism help you save your strength for reeling in the big one by carrying the weight making stowing easier. With a completely updated motor design, Minn Kota Terrova's have been engineered to run quieter than ever before, so fish won't be spooked. The redesigned, GPS-powered i-Pilot system makes boat positioning automatic.
Minn Kota’s GPS trolling system, the iPilot does it all. This wireless system not only delivers on speed and steering, but it also gives you the ability to record and retrace your paths on the water. With a larger screen and more options than before, you can have better control over your system. The iPilot features a mobile app, Bluetooth connectivity, Spot-Lock, iTracks, Go To, advanced AutoPilot, CoPilot and Cruise control.
The accompanying mobile app allows you to control speed, steering, Spot-Lock, AutoPilot and software updates from your cell phone or tablet while Bluetooth connectivity gives you a fast and secure connection.
Other iPilot Features
- Create, store, retrace and return to your most fruitful trolling paths with the iTracks system. You can store 16 paths up to two miles long each.
- Spot-Lock is a GPS anchor that accurately holds on to your fishing spot with cutting-edge algorithms. With the included heading sensor, you can use the Jog feature to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction.
- Go To allows you to choose any Spot-Lock location or iTracks path you want to return to. It will activate your motor to automatically take you back to your most productive locations.
- Advanced autopilot allows you to motor ahead in the direction you want to travel without having to do anything but hit a button. It will stay on course and correct your motor for wind waves and currents
- The CoPilot feature allows you to control speed, steering, prop on/off switch and high-speed bypass from your iPilot wireless remote so you can fish from anywhere on the boat.
- Cruise control allows you to dial-in and adjust your speed to attract fish with favorable bait presentations. Monitor your actual “on the water” speed from the remote screen and adjust it in .01 mile per hour increments.
- Mobile App compatibility lets you control your iPilot directly from your device
Get in the water with no delays. Minn Kota’s Stow/Deploy Lever makes it even easier to use. When you're ready to move, just push down with your hand or foot and your trolling motor will effortlessly slide into the water. When you’re ready to move, the Lift-Assist Design with its spring-loaded assembling stows your motor effortlessly. This
Stay the course thanks to Minn Kota’s user-friendly AutoPilot™ system. Simply point the head of your trolling motor in whatever direction you want to travel and activate the AutoPilot™ button. Your Terrova will then automatically head in that direction while correcting for wind, waves and current.
Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
Universal Sonar 2
Keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected. Runs everything through the shaft with shielded connectors.
- Heel-Toe Electric Foot Pedal lets you stow, deploy and adjust the trim. You can activate the Spot-Lock with one tap of your foot as well. Includes 18’ cord.
- The push-to-test battery meter gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 pushes weeds away and takes on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. The swept-back, flared blades provide unrelenting, reliable prop performance. Delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are.
- Pound for pound, the composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode.
- Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Extra-large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life.
- The unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noises.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.