MINN KOTA Ulterra i-Pilot Link Trolling Motors with MEGA Down Imaging
Let Ulterra handle the hard work so you can focus on fishing.
Featuring Auto stow/deploy that lets you get your motor in and out of the water automatically using the included i-Pilot link remote or the redesigned foot pedal. Once your motor's in the water, power trim lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions, using the included i-Pilot Link remote or the redesigned foot pedal.
Minn Kota’s GPS trolling system, the iPilot does it all. This wireless system not only delivers on speed and steering, but it also gives you the ability to record and retrace your paths on the water. With a larger screen and more options than before, you can have better control over your system. The iPilot features a mobile app, Bluetooth connectivity, Spot-Lock, iTracks, Go To, advanced AutoPilot, CoPilot and Cruise control.
The accompanying mobile app allows you to control speed, steering, Spot-Lock, AutoPilot and software updates from your cell phone or tablet while Bluetooth connectivity gives you a fast and secure connection.
Other iPilot Features
- Built in MEGA Down Imaging™ features a transducer built right into the motor, allows you to get crystal clear Humminbird® MEGA Down Imaging and a clean protected look
- Create, store, retrace and return to your most fruitful trolling paths with the iTracks system. You can store 16 paths up to two miles long each.
- Spot-Lock is a GPS anchor that accurately holds on to your fishing spot with cutting-edge algorithms.
- Go To allows you to choose any Spot-Lock location or iTracks path you want to return to. It will activate your motor to automatically take you back to your most productive locations.
- Advanced autopilot allows you to motor ahead in the direction you want to travel without having to do anything but hit a button. It will stay on course and correct your motor for wind waves and currents
- The CoPilot feature allows you to control speed, steering, prop on/off switch and high-speed bypass from your iPilot wireless remote so you can fish from anywhere on the boat.
- Cruise control allows you to dial-in and adjust your speed to attract fish with favorable bait presentations. Monitor your actual “on the water” speed from the remote screen and adjust it in .01 mile per hour increments.
Other Key Features
- Trim Ulterra up or down at the push of a button — on either the foot pedal, the i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote or a Humminbird fish finder. Adjust to changing fishing conditions without reaching down to your trolling motor.
- Motors with digital maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy.
- These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let digital maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
- Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Pound for pound, the composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode. That's why Minn Kota is confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Extra-large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life.
- Unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.