|Mount Type||Bow Mount|
|Mount Type||Bow Mount|
Get instant response with all-day comfort. Like nothing you’ve ever seen, the Ultrex foot pedal provides easy steering with no recoil or readjustment.
The Ultrex Freshwater Bow-Mount Trolling Motor with i-Pilot features the same heel/toe steering you're used to, made easier. Power steering reduces effort and foot fatigue, making Ultrex the smoothest, most responsive motor you've ever driven. When you take your foot off Ultrex's foot pedal, the motor head remains pointed in the direction you left it last - so you can keep your heading without losing your bite.
Minn Kota’s GPS trolling system, the iPilot does it all. This wireless system not only delivers on speed and steering, but it also gives you the ability to record and retrace your paths on the water. With a larger screen and more options than before, you can have better control over your system. The iPilot features a mobile app, Bluetooth connectivity, Spot-Lock, iTracks, Go To, advanced AutoPilot, CoPilot and Cruise control.
The accompanying mobile app allows you to control speed, steering, Spot-Lock, AutoPilot and software updates from your cell phone or tablet while Bluetooth connectivity gives you a fast and secure connection.
Other iPilot Features
- Create, store, retrace and return to your most fruitful trolling paths with the iTracks system. You can store 16 paths up to two miles long each.
- Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Available on i-Pilot GPS system that is pre-installed, Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the included heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction. Activate Spot-Lock from the iPilot remote or Humminbird fish finder.
- Go To allows you to choose any Spot-Lock location or iTracks path you want to return to. It will activate your motor to automatically take you back to your most productive locations.
- Advanced Autopilot allows you to motor ahead in the direction you want to travel without having to do anything but hit a button. It will stay on course and correct your motor for wind waves and currents
- The CoPilot feature allows you to control speed, steering, prop on/off switch and high-speed bypass from your iPilot wireless remote so you can fish from anywhere on the boat.
- Cruise control allows you to dial-in and adjust your speed to attract fish with favorable bait presentations. Monitor your actual “on the water” speed from the remote screen and adjust it in .01 mile per hour increments.
- Features Spot-Lock and Autopilot buttons directly on the foot pedal, so you can lock onto a fishing spot or set a course directly from the foot pedal.
Lift-assist's stainless steel, nitrogen-charged gas spring makes stow and deploy easy. When you deploy, let go of the motor and lift-assist will gradually guide it into the water – quickly, but without impact. And stowing your motor is 50% easier - as easy as lifting your SUV tailgate. Utilizes an integrated spring that applies force whether the motor is stowed or deployed. On the water, that translates to a motor with no play, no give, reduced steering torque and years of silent operation.
Stay the course thanks to Minn Kota’s user-friendly AutoPilot™ system. Simply point the head of your trolling motor in whatever direction you want to travel and activate the AutoPilot™ button. Your motor will then automatically head in that direction while correcting for wind, waves and current.
Motors with digital maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let digital maximizer deliver the right amount of power while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
Universal Sonar 2
Keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected. Runs everything through the shaft with shielded connectors.
Other Key Features
- Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Pound for pound, the composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode.
- Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Extra-large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life.
- The unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Offering the most comfortable, responsive Power Steering system available. Ultrex's foot pedal is built for all-day ease, with precision control and instant responsiveness.
- When you take your foot off Ultrex's foot pedal, the motor head remains pointed in the direction you left it. No recoil or readjustment, just easier steering every day.
- It's the only foot pedal with Power Steering for all-day comfort and instant responsiveness as well as a button to activate Spot-Lock electronic anchor.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.