22 Gallon Boston Whaler Fuel Tank, EPA 2011 Compliant
|Above / Below Deck||Above Deck|
|Dimensions||29 1/4" Length x 20 1/2" Width x 12 1/4" Height|
|Fittings||1/4 Inch NPT|
|Securing System||Strap Grooves|
This fuel tank is specifically designed to replace OEM tanks on Boston Whaler Montauk 15' and 17' center console boats.
A low-permeation certified topside tank made for EPA-compliant boats built after 2011, the Moeller 22 Gallon Boston Whaler Fuel Tank is USCG, NMMA and ABYC compliant and made from marine-grade, cross-linked polyethylene. It also meets EPA/CARB regulations with an EPA-compliant, two-stage, ratcheting fuel cap. This mechanically-vented cap floats and is easy to grip with its ribbed design. Includes 90°, 1/4" NPT, Moeller-patented “Poplock” aluminum withdrawal elbow that swivels 360° without losing its seal. Rotomolded 2 1/4" fill neck with side angle orientation for easy access, plus gauge and vent.
- Minimum of 5% of the inside volume reserved for ullage open headspace
- Full fill line and securing strap grooves molded into tank
- EPA-compliant 2-stage “click when closed” fuel cap
- 90°, 1/4" NPT, “Poplock” aluminum withdrawal elbow
- Pressure tested to a minimum of 3 lb. to eliminate leakage issues before being shipped
- EPA/CARB, USCG, NMMA and ABYC compliant
- Capacity: 22 gallons
- Material: Marine-grade, cross-linked polyethylene
- Dimensions: 29 1/4"L x 19"W x 14"H
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.