MOELLER–Above-Deck Fuel Tank Replacement CARB 2 Stage Fuel Tank Cap
Above-Deck Fuel Tank Replacement CARB 2 Stage Fuel Tank Cap
|Above / Below Deck||Above Deck|
|Fittings||Replacement CARB Stage 2 Compliant Fuel Tank Cap|
Topside fuel tank replacement cap for use in EPA-compliant boats built after 2011.
Designed for Moeller tanks conforming to the stricter Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and California Air Resources Board (CARB) spill-control and fuel permeation regulations set for 2011 and beyond.
- Direct factory replacement part for your portable fuel tank
- Same components used in the original tank contruction
- EPA and CARB approved 2 stage portable tank fuel cap
- Fits both pre- and post-2011 Moeller and Tempo Style portable fuel tanks
- Audible click signals that cap is sealed on neck fill
- Tether secures cap to fuel tank while refueling
- Auto-self venting pressure feature vents tank above 5psi when center pop-up vent is in the open position
- Manual momentary pressure relief valve relieves pressure prior to cap removal
- Positive vent closure for storage and transportation
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.