MOELLER–Electric Fuel Gauge Sending Units
|Maximum Depth||Adjustable: 12 to 24 Inches|
|Maximum Depth||Adjustable: 4 to 28 Inches|
|Maximum Depth||Adjustable: 6 to 12 Inches|
Simply measure your tank depth to get the correct swingarm float length for an accurate fuel level.
These swingarm, Electric Fuel Gauge Sending Units gather fuel level information from a float which is read on a dash-mounted gauge (sold separately). They fit the industry-standard bolt-hole pattern and 240-33 Ohm gauges. Internal measurement components will not rust or corrode.
- Measure your tank depth and make the swingarm float the exact length for accurate fuel level
- Float rotates for tank wall and baffle clearance
- Calibrated to the Industry Standard of 33-240 Ohms
- Requires connection to a dash mounted gauge
- Internal components will not rust or corrode
- Complete with 5-hole gasket and screws
- Swingarm readings are subject to fuel-slosh fluctuations
- Senders are suitable for gasoline, ethanol, diesel, bio-diesel and non-potable water
- Meet ISO 10088 & 8846 and ABYC H-24 requirements
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.