MOELLER–Electric Sending Unit with Diesel Return Line
Electric Sending Unit with Diesel Return Line
|Maximum Depth||Adjustable: 12 to 24 Inches|
This patent-pending design enables integration of the return line found on diesel and some fuel injection engines.
Converting a gasoline tank to diesel use? You'll need a fitting that allows you to connect a fuel return line. This design meets that requirement.
Designed for all types of marine vessels, this Universal Swingarm Electric Sending Unit top-mounts in aluminum, plastic or stainless steel fuel tanks. The all-stainless steel construction resists corrosion and is unaffected by E-10 fuel. The sender gathers fuel level information from a float which is read on a dash-mounted gauge (sold separately).
- Includes fuel gauge float, sending unit and 5-hole gasket with screws
- Fits tanks 12" to 24" deep
- Float rotates easily in 90° increments for tank wall and baffle clearance
- All-stainless steel construction
- Internal components will not rust or corrode
- 1/4" female NPT thread with 3/8" barb
- 1/4" ground spade terminal
- Pre-bent 90° float arm
- Calibration to 33-240 ohms
- Dash-mounted gauge sold separately
- Meets or exceeds NMMA and ABYC specifications
- Three-year limited warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.