OEM-compatible, direct sight sending units that can easily be converted to view remotely.
These swingarm, non-electric, Mechanical Fuel Sending Units gather fuel level information from a float which is read on the included direct sight gauge on top of the unit. Includes gasket and five screws. Select a sending unit one inch shorter than the tank depth.
Conversion to a remote electric gauge is simple by removing two screws and replacing the mechanical capsule with a conversion capsule and adding an electric fuel gauge.
- Direct sight gauge included
- Purchase mechanical sending unit based on tank depth
- Swingarm readings are subject to fuel-slosh fluctuations
- Senders are suitable for gasoline, ethanol, diesel, bio-diesel and non-potable water
- Meet ISO 10088 & 8846 and ABYC H-24 requirements
- Calibrated to be compatible with 240-33 ohms, so can be converted to remote electric gauge using Conversion Capsule, Model 8979122 and Electric Fuel Gauge, Model 8978306
- Replacement mechanical capsule, Model 8979114