Reed Switch Sending Units dramatically reduce slosh fluctuations over swingarm units.
These OEM-compatible, Reed Switch Sending Units feature engineering-grade, thermo-polymer, fully adjustable reed style fuel level senders designed for gas, ethanol, diesel, biodiesel and non-potable water use. They fit the industry-standard bolt-hole pattern and top-mount in aluminum, plastic or stainless steel fuel tanks. Calibrated for 240-33 Ohm gauges. Stainless steel construction with nitrile rubber float provides efficient performance and corrosion protection, both inside and outside the tank. Select a sending unit one inch less than your tank depth. Gasket and screws included.
- Stainless steel construction
- Nitrile rubber float
- A direct Original Equipment Manufactured sender replacement by Rochester
- Collects fuel information more consistently than swingarm senders
- Fuel measurements are taken from the float
- Sender length is 1″ shorter than tank depth
- Calibrated to the Industry Standard of 240-33 Ohms
- Complete with 5 hole gasket and screws
- Meet ISO 10088 & 8846 and ABYC H-24 requirements