MOELLER–Withdrawal Assembly for Ultra 3 and 6 Gal.
Withdrawal Assembly for Ultra 3 and 6 Gal.
Change out a tired fuel withdrawal assembly with a factory replacement.
Withdrawal assemblies spend their lives immersed in gasoline. The tubing and tank fitting break down and become brittle with constant exposure to chemicals, frequently resulting in a leak. Often restoring a leak-free connection can be as simple as replacing the pick-up or withdrawal assembly. For boaters with Moller Ultra series tanks, this withdrawal assembly is a direction replacement. The assembly includes an O-ring to properly seal the head to the tank. We recommend the use of fuel resistant thread seal for port connections. To reduce the chances of an unexpected failure due to a brittle and weathered pick up, replace the whole assembly with an original Moeller part.
- Original manufacturer part for an OEM fit and function
- Includes O-ring to properly seal connection with tank
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels
- Meets EPA and CARB requirements
- Features 1/4" NPT female port for fuel line connections
- Port Size: 1/4"NPT female
- Compatibilities: Ultra 3G (620003, 620003LP) and 6G (620049, 620049LP)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.