MTI INDUSTRIES–Safe-T-Alert FX-4 Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 12V DC, Hard Wire
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Safe-T-Alert FX-4 Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 12V DC, Hard Wire
|Dimensions Blister Pack||10" Height x 8" Width x 2" Depth|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
MIT INDUSTRIES Safe-T-Alert FX-4 Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 12V DC, Hard Wire
The FX-4 Carbon Monoxide Alarm is a 12vDC Hard Wire alarm that comes in white. It does have a 'End of Life Signal' which Alerts boater to replace the alarm after 5 years of service.
This unit replaces Fireboy-Xintex CMD-4M and CMD-3M. Full Five Year Service life, longer than CO Sentinel CMD-4M alarms. Also replaces Fireboy-Xintex CMD-4M and CMD-3M that have reached end of life.
- Conforms To ANSI/UL STD 2034 - Marine. Meets ABYC A-24. NMMA Listed Component
- Most Reliable. Boats DC electrical system or marine grade batteries supply power to the alarm. No missing or dead batteries to replace
- Proven Sensing Technology. Prevents nuisance alarms which could lead to confusion and disconnected detectors
- Advanced Technology. Alarm Mute button with advanced technology that silences alarm while boat is ventilated. Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of CO remain
- Loud. 85 dB alarm alerts you to CO danger
- Color: White
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.