MUSTANG SURVIVAL–Khimera™ Hybrid Inflatable PFD
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Khimera™ Hybrid Inflatable PFD
Inherently Buoyant Foam
|USCG Type||Equivalent to Type III Foam Vest Performance|
|Warranty Details||Two years with the option to extend to five years with registration|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
MUSTANG SURVIVAL Khimera™ Hybrid Inflatable PFD
Lightweight and low profile design offers greater comfort and range of motion, and eases re-entry into your boat from the water. Dual flotation system blends the security of foam flotation with the slim profile of inflatable technology. Slim foam chassis keeps you afloat without creating bulk and the adjustable shoulder and waist straps create a close-to-body fit.
Bright reflective shoulder patches for visibility. No repacking required - just squeeze air out of the inflation cell and you're done.
- 20LBS total dual buoyancy (7.5LB foam, plus 12.5 inflation)
- USCG/Transport Canada Approved - Level 70 buoyancy aid (equivalent to Type III foam vest performance, approved to new harmonized standard)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit G (Model # MA7116)
- Pulling the manual inflator boosts you to 20 lb of buoyancy, and can be very easily re-armed
- Front storage pocket, and slot to hold extra CO2 cylinder (extra cylinder not includedWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.