M.I.T. 100 Manual Inflatable Life Jacket
|Closure Type||Quick-Release Buckles|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
MUSTANG SURVIVAL M.I.T. 100 Manual Inflatable Life Jacket
An innovative approach to flotation perfect for adventures that keep the shore within sight, the MIT 100 offers a streamlined, comfortable and easy-to-wear solution for all day wear or quick trips on the water. Got guests joining you on board? This is the PFD they’ll fight over.
Adjustable waist belt offers customized fit for you, or guests on board, and can accommodate outerwear if needed. Large arm cut outs mean full mobility. Manual inflation handle slides away for safety, and is easily accessible when needed to deploy. Membrane Inflatable Technology means a light, flexible fit, and easy re-packing when it comes time to recharge. Make your inshore days memorable in a PFD you don’t have to think twice about.
Includes CO2 Cartridge
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type III (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 22.5 LBS), Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn)
- Manually inflates by pulling activation cord
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- 1-fold, easy to repack design
- Provides 28 lbs / 125 N of buoyancy when inflated - 1.5x regular foam PFDs
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.