Offshore Life Jacket Belt Pack
Mustang Survival’s Offshore Life Jacket Belt Pack offers minimal bulk and gives you control over when to inflate your PFD.
Recommended for paddling, swimming, fishing, and general boating, this inflatable life jacket fits around the waist like a belt, staying out of the way until you pull the inflation cord to provide 38lb. of buoyancy. Ultra compact and comfortable, the lightweight design conforms to your body and includes a soft neoprene backing, backup oral inflation tube, and safety whistle. Rearm with this Inflatable PFD Rearming Kit. This life vest must be manually placed around the head after inflation and is therefore recommended for competent swimmers only.
- Low profile design stays out of your way until activated
- Lightweight and fits comfortably around your waist for unhindered paddling fun
- Up to 38lbs. of buoyancy when inflated for superior buoyancy
- Easy inspection and maintenance with inflator inspection window
- Attached safety whistle
- Reflective piping on outer shell for increased visibility
- SOLAS reflective tape on bladder for increased visibility in rescue situations
- USCG Type: Type III
- Buoyancy: 38lbs.
- Intended Use: Paddling, recreational watersports
- Activation Method: Manual
- Inflator Type: Halkey-Roberts 3F
- Shroud/Pouch Material: 500 Denier nylon
- Closure: Buckle
- Service Interval:Two years
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
Offshore Life Jacket Belt Pack
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).