MUSTANG SURVIVAL–Universal Flotation Life Jacket
Universal Flotation Life Jacket
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
Mustang Survival’s Classic Universal Life Jacket keeps you safe on the job
Designed to keep you safe and visible during a variety of industrial marine and commercial jobs, the Universal life jacket offers standard functionalities and is United States Coast Guard approved. Offering large arm holes for increased mobility and comfort accompanied by three adjustable straps for a comfortable, custom-like fit. High visibility is enhanced with SOLAS reflective tape on the shoulders and bright orange coloring.
When in need of classic comfort while working or cruising on the water, Mustang Survival’s Classic Industrial Life Jacket’s got you covered.
- SOLAS reflective tape on shoulders for increased visibility
- Large armholes for increased mobility
- 3 adjustable straps for custom-like fit
- Flexible fit in a universal size
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Commercial, Industrial Marine, Public Safety
- Buoyancy: 15.5lb.
- Flotation Material: Inherently buoyant foam
- Shell Fabric: Nylon
- Closure: 3 adjustable straps with buckles
- Warranty: One year
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.