NATURE POWER–12V Solar Power Charge Controller, 130W/8A
12V Solar Power Charge Controller, 130W/8A
|Dimensions||5" Width x 4" Height x 1 1/2" Depth|
|Connection Interface||Two-Wire Delphi|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Prevents overcharging of your 12-volt battery bank and regulates the output of your solar panel.
A charge controller is recommended for any solar panel that is rated 12 watts or higher. Since solar panels can output more than 12 volts, this 8 Amp Charge Controller will protect your battery from overcharging damage. Designed to handle solar arrays (single or multiple solar panels) of up to 130 watts.
- Protects battery from overcharging and high voltage surges
- Protects the battery from nighttime discharging with built-in blocking diode
- Use with any 12 volt solar panel system up to 130 watts
- Equipped with easy to install plug and play connectors
- Automatic cut-in (at 13V) and cut-out (at 14.2V) for maintenance-free operation
- Easy to read LED light indicators show battery “charged” or battery “charging”
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.