NATURE POWER–165W Rigid Monocrystalline Solar Panel
165W Rigid Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|Dimensions||57 3/4" Height x 26 1/4" Width x 1 1/2" Depth|
|Voltage||13 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years Limited on Materials/Workmanship. Twenty Five Years on 80% Power Output|
For cruising boaters, RV travelers, or off-the-grid application, these rigid monocrystalline panels are efficient and affordable.
High-efficiency rigid panels can keep your boat’s battery banks charged and minimize engine run time.
- Efficient technology: These panels use the most efficient monocrystalline solar technology on the market today. This 165-watt panel has an 17.2 percent efficiency rating.
- Simple and rugged: Equipped with heavy-duty aluminum frames for strong weather resistance and permanent mounting. They’re simple to install, equipped with easy to use plug-and-play connectors.
- Scalable for expanding to build large arrays: Modular design is ideal for expandable solar systems.
- Blocking diode: Includes built-in blocking diode to prevent reverse flow of electricity.
- Power generation warranty: Manufacturer’s 25-year power generation warranty that the panel will produce 80 percent of rated power
- Requires a charge controller: Nature Power panels over 12 watts require a charge controller (typically mounted within 5' of the battery bank). The 28-Amp Nature Power controller (sold separately) is recommended.
- Maximum Output: 9.43A (at 17.5V open circuit voltage)
- Weight: 24.6lb.
What's in the Box
- 165 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel with Aluminum Frame
- 11 feet of cable
- Battery Clamps
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.