40W Monocrystalline Briefcase Solar Panel
27.8" Width x 17" Height x 2.2" Depth (Open)
13.8" Width x 17" Height x 2.2" Depth (Closed)
|Connection Interface||Battery Clamp|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC Nominal|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Limited to Power Output|
It folds down to the size of a briefcase, but makes electricity at the rate of up to 2.2 amps.
Briefcase style solar panel easily folds up and includes a convenient handle for transporting and storing. Equipped with an aluminum frame so it is durable and sturdy. Includes a tilt mount for maintaining the optimal angle to collect the sun's rays.
- Includes its own charge controller, so you can safely connect it to battery banks of different sizes
- Dimensions (Open): 27 13/16" x 17" x 2 3/16"
- Dimensions (Closed): 13 13/16" x 17" x 2 3/16"
- Net weight (panel and controller): 11.25 lb.
What's in the Box
- 2 x 20W Folding Briefcase Solar Panel
- Battery clamps
- Mounting poles
- Charge controller
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.