NATURE POWER–Semi-Flexible 25W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Semi-Flexible 25W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|Dimensions||15 5/16" Width x 1/8" Depth x 22 3/16" Length|
|Connection Interface||4-in-1 Connector|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
This Semi-flexible Solar Panel delivers enough juice to keep your remote 12-volt battery charged, for boats, cars, RVs or other applications.
They're wafer-thin and light in weight, and flexible enough to bend up to 20° to fit a curved surface. Nature Power Semi-flexible Solar Panels are weather, water and corrosion resistant, so they will stand up to the corrosive environment on a boat or the outside of an RV.
This 25-watt panel is light enough to mount on a window with the included suction cups, and durable enough to mount permanently outdoors on a range of vehicles. Six grommets allow the panel to be attached using line or fasteners. At only 15 5/16" x 22 3/16", this panel easily fits in a variety of locations.
Includes blocking diode. A charge controller is recommended for solar panels 12-watts or above.
- Ultralight material is paper thin, measuring only .07" (2mm) thick
- Flexes up to 20° to curve and mold to any roof
- Up to 1.4A / 25W of output in bright sun
- Charger is able to keep your 12V batteries topped off enough to run medium-sized loads
- Permanent installation without the need to drill holes
- Temporary installation with included suction cups
- Weighs just 1.8 lb.
- Two-year limited warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.