NEW ENGLAND ROPES–HTS 90 Single Braid, Sold by the Foot
NEW ENGLAND ROPES HTS 90 Single Braid, Sold by the Foot Selector
- Diameter5/16 Inch/8mm
Original $4.29 Price Details
8mm HTS 90 Single BraidLimited availability.
Model #11633138 | Mfg #C133D-08-00600UPC #753963129027
- Best Use: Dinghy
- Breaking Strength: 16300 Pounds
- Core Fiber: Dyneema
- Diameter: 5/16 Inch/8mm
- Material: No Cover
- Stretch: Lowest Stretch (< 1%)
- Type: Single Braid
|Breaking Strength||16300 Pounds|
|Stretch||Lowest Stretch (< 1%)|
High-performance SK-90 Dyneema fiber delivers the highest strength, lowest stretch and minimal creep for racing applications.
HTS 90 utilizes the newest Dyneema fiber, with 12% greater strength, less elongation and initial creep than the standard SK-75 fiber. Developed for America’s Cup use, HTS 90 creates an unrivaled floating, ultra low stretch and high strength 12-strand line.
- Use HTS 90 for precise control in applications like headsail and main halyards, control lines, asymmetric tacklines, afterguys, vang systems, strops and soft shackles
- Use alone in 12-strand configuration or add a high performance cover
- Stretch: 0.68% at 20% of breaking strength.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.