G-Power Spark Plug TR5GP
NGK G-Power Spark Plugs provide power and performance at an affordable price.
OEM quality workhorse, these plugs from NGK operate over a wider heat range than ordinary spark plugs. Featuring a fine wire, platinum-tipped center electrode, G-Power sparks reduce voltage for better starts, maximum acceleration, and increased fuel economy. Each NGK spark plug features high alumina ceramics for better heat transfer and electrical insulation. The patented triple gasket sealing process eliminates the possibility of combustion gas leakage
- Fine wire platinum tipped center electrode reduces voltage for better starts, acceleration and fuel economy
- Trapezoid cut ground electrode reduces quenching
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
- Extremely durable under high heat
- Electrode Material: Platinum and Nickel
- Core Material: Copper
To ensure optimum performance please consult your owner's manual to determine the correct spark plug for your engine.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.