NGK SPARK PLUGS–Laser Platinum Spark Plug PZFR6H
Laser Platinum Spark Plug PZFR6H
Laser Platinum® spark plugs provide high ignitability and longer service life with laser-welded dual platinum surfaces.
Laser welded dual platinum surfaces are designed for a slow wear rate providing a stable idle, anti-fouling properties, improved fuel efficiency, and lower emissions. This OEM-approved design provides durability for a longer life and quicker acceleration.
These are resistor-type plugs designed to reduce Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) or electrical “noise” that can cause interference with the operation of radios, electronic components, fuel injections systems, depth finders and other sensitive electronic equipment.
- Laser welded platinum center electrode tip and platinum disc for a longer service life
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
- Platinum design for quicker acceleration, better fuel economy and lower emissions
- Resistor: Yes
- Electrode Material: Platinum
- Core Material: Copper
To ensure optimum performance please consult your owner's manual to determine the correct spark plug for your engine.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.