NGK SPARK PLUGS–Standard Spark Plugs CR9EB
Standard Spark Plugs CR9EB
NGK spark plugs provide high ignitability and a long service life.
These plugs from NGK operate over a wider heat range than ordinary spark plugs. Each NGK spark plug features high alumina ceramics for better heat transfer and electrical insulation. The patented triple gasket sealing process eliminates the possibility of combustion gas leakage
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
- Longer insulator nose prevents fouling and misfiring
- Resistant to carbon buildup and pre-ignition
- Electrode Material: Nickel
- Core Material: Copper
To ensure optimum performance please consult your owner's manual to determine the correct spark plug for your engine.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.