NGK SPARK PLUGS–Surface Gap Spark Plug BU8H
Surface Gap Spark Plug BU8H
NGK spark plugs are designed for a long service life and maximum performance.
Each NGK plug features high alumina ceramics for better heat transfer and electrical insulation. Patented triple gasket sealing process eliminates the possibility of combustion gas leakage. The solid copper core increases heat and spark transfer while the longer insulator nose prevents fouling and misfiring.
- They are resistant to carbon buildup and pre-ignition
- Longer insulator nose prevents fouling and misfiring
- Solid copper core aids in heat removal
- Alumina ceramics for better heat transfer
- Triple seals prevent leakage
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
To ensure optimum performance please consult your owner's manual to determine the correct spark plug for your engine.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.