The Steelie® docks your phone to your dashboard in a snap, so it's visible, accessible, and right where you need it—everywhere you go.
The Steelie consists of two specially engineered components that are backed with 3M® VHB™ foam adhesive tape to provide secure-yet-versatile phone docking exactly where you need it. The first component is the Steelie® Magnetic Phone Socket, which is a strong, machined aluminum base containing a powerful, circular magnet centered with flexible silicon that attaches to the center of the back of your phone or hard case. The second component is the Steelie® Ball Mount, which also features a machined aluminum base topped with a steel ball that can be attached anywhere on your dashboard.
The two connect magnetically and once your phone is in place, they'll keep it securely positioned, even if you accidentally hit that speed bump a little faster than you intended. The Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket's silicon center creates a smooth glide and firm grip so you can easily rotate the phone from landscape to portrait position. Because of its fumble-free design the Nite Ize Steelie® Car Mount Kit is legal in all 50 United States.
- Universal Connection: This kit provides a secure attachment to any mobile device, with or without a rigid case, to any vehicle dash with unlimited viewing angles. The neodymium magnet is safe for use with all phones and tablets and the mount is compatible with other Steelie® system components so you can completely personalize your installation.
- Simple Installation: This kit completely simplifies mounting your device. Everything you need for installation is included and the ball and socket design easily adjusts and holds in any viewing angle so you don't have to worry about leveling it.The included 3M® VHB™ foam adhesive tape can be removed without damage to surfaces, so moving your mount is a stress-free process.
What's in the Box
- One Steelie® Ball Mount and Steelie® Magnetic Phone Socket
- Installation: Alcohol prep pad; 3M® primer
- Installation instructions
Steelie® Car Mount Kit
|Dimensions||1 5/8" Length x 1 5/8" Width x 1 7/50" Height|
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)