THE NOCO COMPANY–2-Bank 20 Amp Onboard Battery Charger
2-Bank 20 Amp Onboard Battery Charger
|Multi Bank Chargers||2 Banks|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (With Product Registration)|
NOCO 2-Bank 20 Amp Onboard Battery Charger
Meet the all-new GENPRO10X2. Similar to the GEN2, only better. It's 19% smaller and delivers 33% more power. It's one of the best performing onboard marine battery chargers that Noco has ever made.
A two-bank onboard battery charger rated at 20-amps (10-amps per bank) for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries. Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode - for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries.
- A two-bank on-board battery charger rated at 20-amps for 12-volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries
- Charging modes - Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode - for all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates
- Redefined mounting - A simplified mounting system allows for quick and easy installations in any direction - even up-side-down - with an integrated anti-vibration backing to isolate shock, vibration, and noise
- Designed for water - A fully-sealed and waterproof onboard battery charger with an ingress protection rating of IP68, but has survived brutal life cycle testing, including thousands of hours underwater
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.