THE NOCO COMPANY
Dual 6V Battery Box
Add industrial strength protection to your batteries and your boat with a NOCO battery box
When extra protection is required for your batteries, look to NOCO commercial grade battery boxes to do the job. The double wall construction of these rotationally molded UV resistant plastic boxes offers superior strength and durability. Large bolt down slots in each corner allow you to secure the box with up to a ¼" bolt.
Because DC electrical shorts are one of the primary causes of onboard fires, installing a battery box with a cover is critically important for safety. For example, if you drop a crescent wrench across the terminals of an uninsulated marine battery, a massive short will result that could cause a serious electrical fire. Having a secure cove adds greatly to the safety. NOCO secures the top using two lock-down knobs with rubber gaskets. This box is well vented to allow battery gases to escape and molded cable entry holes in the sides provide easy routing battery cables up to 4/0.
Due to the corrosive nature of the sulfuric acid used in marine batteries, it is important to protect the surrounding metals and fasteners from exposure. This is especially true for aluminum boats. A generous acid reservoir is molded into the bottom of NOCO battery boxes to contain any accidental spills and protect your boat and its components. Designed to limit battery movement to 1 inch in any direction, these battery boxes are compliant with USCG and ABYC guidelines.
- UV and impact resistant rotationally molded plastic
- Double wall construction
- Designed for two 6V batteries
- Secures with ¼"bolts (not included) at each corner
- Cover is locked in place with two threaded lock-down knobs
- Secure cover prevents dangerous across-terminal electrical shorts
- Vented to allow discharge of hydrogen gas
- Molded cable entry holes large enough for 4/0 battery cable
- They meet ABYC Standard E-10 and U.S. Coast Guard Specification Number 183.420 as an OEM-installed battery hold-down system.
- Made in USA
- Inside Dimensions: 14 5/8"L x 10 1/2"W x 11 1/2"H
- External Dimensions: 17 13/16"L x 13 5/8"W x 14”H
Dual 6V Battery Box
|Compatibility||Two 6 Volts|
|Dimensions||14 1/4" Width x 14" Height x 18 1/4" Length|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 5 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 5 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)