THE NOCO COMPANY
GENMini 1 On-board Battery Charger,1 Bank, 4A
This item is no longer available.
Blend brains and brawn for a quick charge.
The tough Noco Genius Mini On-Board charger is ready for the shock, vibration and saltwater that only marine applications can provide. Completely sealed, this compact charger is keeps out moisture and debris and is extremely corrosion resistant for a long service life. Ruggedness allows this charger to be installed in a wide variety of locations.
It’s not only tough, it’s smart—as the name implies. The NOCO VosFX processor offers an 8 stage charging process to monitor battery condition and activity and deliver a fast and efficient charge with no risk of overcharging the batteries. The Genius can restore a group 24 dual purpose battery in as little as 7.5 hours and has the ability to charge deeply discharged batteries with as little as 2V. Power factor correction allows this smart charger will deliver a consistent 10A to each bank even if the AC power source is effected by long extension cords or less than ideal grid service.
Put the brawn and the brains of the Noco Genius to work for you to simplify and speed up getting back on the water with a full charge.
- Rugged and super compact single bank multi-stage charger
- 8-stage charging system efficiently and safely chargers start, dual purpose and deep cycle batteries
- Efficiently charges batteries in less time than conventional on board chargers
- Compatible with flooded, AGM and Gel batteries
- Power factor corrected to deliver consistent charge even if AC source is not consistent
- Ideal for batteries up to 120Ah
- Waterproof to IP 69 rating for improved corrosion resistance
- Ignition protected and compatible with installations in gasoline powered boats
- Over-current, over-temperature, overcharging, reverse polarity and short circuit protection
|Battery Size||Approximate Time To Charge|
Note: the above table is for reference purposes only. Actual data may differ due to battery conditions. The time required for the Gen 1 to charge a normally discharged battery is based on an average depth of discharge (DOD) of 50%
GENMini 1 On-board Battery Charger,1 Bank, 4A
Marine UL Listed
|Multi Bank Chargers||1 Bank|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Year Limited|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).