L-Shaped Icebox Conversion Kit
2.5 Amps at 12 Volts DC
1.3 Amps at 24 Volts DC
0.7 Amps at 120 Volts AC
|Capacity||Up to 6.0 Cubic Feet|
|Dimensions||14 1/4" Height x 9 1/2" Width x 5 3/4" Depth|
|Warranty Details||Two Years From Date of Purchase|
The NORCOLD L-Shaped Icebox Conversion Kit is designed to run quieter, draw less current and with greater vibration resistance compared to their predecessor (the SCQT-4407), SCQT-4408 system is ideal for converting up to a 6cu.ft. icebox into an automatic AC/DC electric refrigerator. L-shaped evaporators meets most installation needs. Kits include 12' of pre-charged copper tubing, which allows convenient placement of the compressor away from the icebox. A power ventilator is also built into the compressor unit.
- Chilling Medium: Evaporator
- Power Requirements: 0.7A @ 120V AC, 2.5A @ 12V DC, 1.3A @ 24V DC
- Cooling Capacity: 4408-I: Up to 3cu.ft.; 4408-L: Up to 6cu.ft. (Depending on insulation of box.)
- Dimensions: Compressor: 5 7/8"H x 9 1/2"W x 14 1/8"D; L-Shaped Evaporator: 16"H x 10 5/8"W x 8 1/2"D
- Weight: 26 1/2lb.
- Plumbing Connections: Compressor: Quick disconnects to attach evaporator: 12' precharged copper tubing with quick disconnects
- Electrical Connections: Three-prong AC power cord; Connection for hardwired DC power
- Seawater Cooling Required: No
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.