NORCROSS MARINE–Hawkeye DepthTrax 2B Digital Depth Sounder, Transom-mount/In-hull Transducer
Hawkeye DepthTrax 2B Digital Depth Sounder, Transom-mount/In-hull Transducer
|Display Type||Backlit LCD With LED Alarm|
|Maximum Depth||600 Feet|
|Mount Type||In Dash|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The one-number answer to "Where's the bottom?"
You never want to be surprised by the bottom. The Hawkeye digital depth sounder with auto-ranging and auto-sensitivity features is designed to give precise depth readings from 2 1/2' to 600' at speeds up to 63 mph.
The DepthTrax 2B reacts instantly to changes in depth using a three-stage warning system. The 1 5/8" x 7/8" LCD reads depths in feet or meters, and uses SoftGlow™ backlighting for easy and reliable operation at night. The combination transducer included with the sounder can be either transom-mounted or glued in-hull. Includes interchangeable black and white bezels and face plates.
- Automatic Range and Sensitivity delivers uninterrupted depth readings from 2 1/2' to 600' at speeds up to 60 mph
- Adaptive software programming minimizes false depth readings
- EasyTouch™ user interface makes system setup and adjustment easy
- Dual depth alarms warn of shallow or deep water conditions
- Three-stage advanced warning system utilizes audible and visual signals for depth alarms
- Keel offset automatically adjusts displayed depth readings for vessel draft requirements
- Readings are displayed in feet and Meters (Ft/M, °F/C)
- Glare-free display with SoftGlow™ backlighting for easy viewing under any ambient light condition
- White and black face plates and trim rings cosmetically match a wide variety of helm stations
- Marine grade plug and play connectors allow for easy and maintenance-free installation
- Free access to Hawkeye's online technical support system
- Industry leading two-year warranty
- Dimensions: 2"dia. x 3.4"D
- Mounting Hole Size: 2 1/8"Dia.
- Amperage: 40mA@12V DC
What's in the Box
- Digital depth sounder display
- Combination Transom/Glue-In Transducer
- Display and transducer mounting hardware
- Thick dash display adapter
- Marine grade plug and play connectors
- Color installation and operation manual
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.